[occi-wg] About deleting a resource and what to return

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Oct 20 05:53:18 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I have a doubt regarding the spec. In the OpenNebula implementation,
whenever a resource is deleted we return a confirmation message with a
200OK status, but I don't think this is completely adecquate. As the
spec is not clear in this aspect (or I couldn't figure it out) I would
like to ask which would be the best way to proceed.

 Shall we return nothing but the status, the representation of the
deleted object or rather just the ID of the deleted object? What do
you think.

Cheers,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova