[occi-wg] Build of the document series - Changeset 126

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Mon Nov 30 02:18:17 CST 2009

Hi Shlomo,

Thanks for reading and commenting! Will look into some details of the
issues you mentioned. Especially the examples might all need a line of
explanation.

Will build new documents later on today.

Thanks,

-Thijs