[occi-wg] Is HTTP the HTTP of cloud computing?

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Wed May 27 07:13:44 CDT 2009

It is intriguing, it needs time for evaluation.

Personally I like key value pairs... I'd like it better if the value was
self documenting for validation purposes, I guess it will be ok if there
is a DTD around.

My concern is the pub end of the business. I definitely want to keep
something like atompub. I don't want to replace a doc with a query.

its 6am, I need some zzzs.

-gary