[occi-wg] Is HTTP the HTTP of cloud computing?

Andy Edmonds andy at edmonds.be
Wed May 27 10:19:51 CDT 2009

This approach of close-to-the-bone HTTP is exactly that which is being
followed in the current APIDesign wiki.
Roger - with respect to the model that I have placed on the wiki there is
not alot of work required to move it so it is compatible with what is listed
on the wiki :-) Yes, I'd also agree with you - we are now moving forward :-)
Gary - if the rendering content type supports implicit validation (e.g.
JSON) or explicit validation (e.g. XML+XSD or JSON+JSONSchema) then I think
we should certainly exploit this.

Andy
andy.edmonds.be