[occi-wg] Announcing new co-chair

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue May 26 11:20:59 CDT 2009

Dear Thijs,

please allow me a procedural remark: OGF requires that group
chairs are chosen based on group consensus.  Not that I
think that Andy would not get group approval, but next time
a chair position is replaced, it would be great if you could
group feedback *before* doing so.

Best, Andre.

PS.: please update the chair replacement in your group's
living charter: go to the forge group page, login, and use
the edit button below the 'Project Info' subframe.

Quoting [Thijs Metsch] (May 26 2009):

--
Nothing is ever easy.