[occi-wg] Finished first pass over FeatureMatrix

Richard Davies richard at daviesmail.org
Sun Jun 14 14:37:21 CDT 2009

Hi Sam,

Good work - thanks! I think this is a very good level at which to be
comparing the various APIs, and highlights differences well.

One question - you've said that all public clouds lack enterprise features
vs. VMware, etc. Is it worth adding a VMware column and exposing these extra
features on a few new rows? I can see a few already (request signing,
resource categories and search), but suspect there are others (e.g. role
hierarchies?) and also that someone with a more enterprisey background would
do better than me in adding these.

Cheers,

Richard.