[occi-wg] Finished first pass over FeatureMatrix

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 06:26:25 CDT 2009

Hi Sam,

Thanks that's a great matrix !!!

I think there are some features missing like DNS, network level
partitioning/security features as well as low level features like MAC
addresses, which unless provisioned, VMs cannot be instantiated.

Some terms may require further definition, for example "multiple network
resources", does this mean virtual network adapters (EH, SC) or
operating systems interfaces (SC) or virtual networks (FS,openNebula) ?

-gary