[occi-wg] XSD rendering of OCCI model(s)

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 08:24:44 CST 2009

Costas,

I'm working on  a mapping of occi attributes to xds data types as part
of rdfa support in XHTML. We should coordinate efforts where possible.
I'm tied up for most of this week, I'll make better  progress  over the
weekend,,,,, it looks like I'll be snowed or frozen in.

Numerating data types is always an interesting topic on this list :-)
This document is in the OGF pipeline for comment, if there are sections
of the document that are unclear, missing, incompatibilities with other
efforts, we'll be glad to address them.

Vlans are a network artifact/feature supported by a few providers.
Consensus was reached there was sufficient provider support to warrant
an attribute in the networking resource.

cheers,
gary