[occi-wg] XSD rendering of OCCI model(s)

Constantinos (Costas) Kotsokalis constantinos.kotsokalis at udo.edu
Tue Dec 8 08:03:20 CST 2009

Hi Thijs,

Not a problem. I have actually already created something but it's
fairly simplistic as it doesn't capture links, and it also wouldn't
help with WS-Agreement's concept of "service guarantees" on "service
properties" of "service descriptions". So I'll update, try to take
into account the concepts from the existing schema that are still
valid according to latest spec, and send to the list.

BTW, two question regarding the spec -- apologies in advance if these
have been discussed before, as I just subscribed to the list. If so,
then please just point me to the archived thread if possible.

1. occi.compute.cores -- why is this a float, instead of an integer?
2. Is there a use case for occi.network.vlan? I'm slightly confused by
its use in a cloud context.

Thanks,

  Costas