[occi-wg] Syntax of OCCI API

eprparadocs at gmail.com eprparadocs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:43:47 CDT 2009

How would I create a "virtual lan network" called FOO and have the VMs I
create connect to it? I want to do this in certain cases where I have
multi-homed VMs in which one of the NICs is connected to the general
network and the other NICs are used to route traffic amongst themselves.

Chuck Wegrzyn
Twisted Storage