[Nsi-wg] dynamicKL status

이경민 tsoc at kisti.re.kr
Wed Nov 13 01:54:02 EST 2013

            Dear Gerben and all

            I will let you know dynamicKL status

            1. dynamicKL(NSIv2.0) implementation is complete!

            2. and also dynamicKL working as a aggregator

                - anybody can use dynamicKL as a aggregator

            3. in case of request to surfnet,g-lambda-a,kddi-labs, I received confirm message well

               - Could you confirm that NSI message is correct?

                - the other site is not recheachable

            4. I need confirm as a provide, please anybody request to dynamicKL

            5. vlc server is ready for sending and receiving. we need vlan number and port(vlc) number.

            6. Vlans are all ok between krlight and StarLight

            Best regards.

Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information(KISTI)
Networking Service Development Team
Lee KyoungMin
Mobile : 82+10-9958-8979
e-mail : tsoc at kisti.re.kr