[Nsi-wg] STP Identifier

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Tue Dec 10 10:54:58 EST 2013

Peoples,

While the discussion over opaqueness occurs on a separate thread I though I would communicate what I have done for the final version of the NSI CSv2.

    <xsd:complexType name="StpType">
        <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:element name="networkId"  type="xsd:string" />
            <xsd:element name="stpId"     type="xsd:string" />
        </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>

I defined a single string STP identifier as specified by Jeroen in his NSI-EXT documentation.  I have also included a separate networkId in the request to allow for routing by network only.  The only additional thought I have is to make the networkId optional so if at some point in the future we decide to allow parsing of the stpId for the networkId, the individual networkId field will no longer be required.