[Nsi-wg] NSI CS v2.0 Final Candidate

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Fri Dec 6 05:19:26 EST 2013

Hi John,

I know that you have been putting a huge amount of effort into this over the past few months and I would like to thank you for this, it is great to see it come to fruition.

As you know I have re-written the NSI framework document to align it with your latest topology changes.  This is available on our Redmine site.  Once the NSI CS document is updated I would like to have a review to make sure that these documents are well aligned in terms of terminology and consistency.

Thanks again,
Guy