[Nsi-wg] NML topology

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Mon Feb 22 07:52:17 CST 2010

Can I summarize this discussion as follows?

Requirement: It should be possible to assign a policy to an
(interdomain) link.

Of course, I can think of a solution (e.g. make that link part of a
topology, like John's second picture, assign the topology to a
networkdomain, and assign a policy to that networkdomain). However, this
seems out of scope. I think the best way forward is to describe this and
other requirements and forward them to the NML and ask the NML folks to
come up with a solution for the requirement. I also wholeheartedly
invite all NSI group members to become a "NML folk" too by joining the
NML list!

Regards,
Freek