[Nml-wg] Schema changes

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Wed Jun 3 12:06:03 CDT 2009

I am not sure about the order of things in the group.  It may be good
to do a single layer schema first and standardize it so there is a
stake in the ground.  However, NSI needs to have adaptations  in
topology to support its architecture and eventually its protocol
definitions.   NSI and NML need to be in sync on network model and
terminology.  If the single layer schema is done first, then I think
it is important to have a clear timeline for when the multi-layer will
be available.

John