[Nml-wg] Schema changes

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Wed Jun 3 10:46:09 CDT 2009

Jason Zurawski wrote:
> It would not be good to leave out any functionality if we expect outside
> parties to embrace the standard.

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but multi-layer topology
descriptions were never the aim of the first schema document.

And we have in our charter that we will provide that schema as a
deliverable, with a followup multi-layer schema deliverable. I'm not
completely sure about the formal process of rechartering, but that's
what we'd have to do then.

I'm fine either way, but the goal should be clear. And as the editor of
the first schema document, I'd very much like to be certain what should
and shouldn't be in the document....

Jeroen.