[nm-wg] current version of the schema?

Dan Gunter dkgunter at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 27 12:00:15 CDT 2006

> If you have ideas about better ways to organize this information (and
> perhaps someone with time to do it...) please say so. This is
> definitely an area we need more work done.

I agree. I would say that this is one of the big failings of the group,
actually. Never underestimate the importance of publicizing your work.

For starters, why not just put the subversion link on the NM-WG webpage?
Right in the main menu..

e.g.

<a
href="http://anonsvn.internet2.edu/svn/nmwg/trunk/nmwg/schema/">Current
schemas</a>

But I agree that a real repository should also be done. Has anyone asked
whether GGF or OGF or whatever can help out with this?

-Dan

--
Dan Gunter. voice:510-495-2504 fax:510-486-6363 dsd.lbl.gov/~dang