[nm-wg] current version of the schema?

Jeff W. Boote boote at internet2.edu
Thu Jul 27 08:40:09 CDT 2006

Brian Tierney wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> Where can I find the current version of the schema?
> Are the examples in nmwg-schema-20050928.tar.gz up to date?

Hmm... Probably depends on what you are after. If you are after rnc files
describing the current schema - the absolute latest can be found at:

http://anonsvn.internet2.edu/svn/nmwg/trunk/nmwg/

I thought the instance examples were in the nmwg area, but I guess they are
actually in the perfsonar repo at the moment:

http://anonsvn.internet2.edu/svn/perfsonar/trunk/perfsonar/schema/example-instances/nmwg/

If you have ideas about better ways to organize this information (and perhaps
someone with time to do it...) please say so. This is definitely an area we need
more work done.

Specifically, I think we really do need to move forward with the 'repository' of
schema examples that express specific metrics. Both 'nmwg' vetted ones, and a
way for others to share their own representations. Then we can have
best-of-breed competition for the best way to represent things that are not yet
expressed...

jeff