[nm-wg] today's call

Leese, MJ (Mark) m.j.leese at dl.ac.uk
Tue Aug 16 15:03:56 CDT 2005

Hi folks,

Notes on today's conference call are available here: http://nmwg.internet2.edu/minutes/2005/nmwg16Aug2005.txt
Please let me know if there are any corrections to be made.

As advance notification, we're planning to hold working sessions at GGF15 in Boston on 3rd-6th October, together with a session to demo relevant schema work from group members, and the usual open session to feedback progress to "nm-wg tourists". We'll aim to have a phone line available for those who can't make it in person.

Eric or I will arrange the next call when there's progress to report or something to discuss :)

Hope you're all well,

Mark.

Mark Leese

Network Development Engineer	tel: +44 (0)1925 603730
CCLRC, Daresbury Laboratory	http://gridmon.dl.ac.uk/~mjl