[LSG-RG] [LSG-RG @ OGF] February 2008 Proteomics Meeting

Craig Lee craig at rush.aero.org
Mon Oct 29 09:52:51 CDT 2007

All,

I'd like to echo all of these concerns and questions.  For the end-users
and software/system developers in proteomics, what are the pain points?
What are the current best practices?  What can OGF do from a
technology/standards point of view?  What can we do from a community-building
point of view?  Can the proteomics community articulate (in some way, shape,
or form) a technology roadmap for where they think the field needs to go
in the not-so-distant future?

--Craig