[jsdl-wg] First JSDL Telecon in 2011

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Mon Jan 17 09:24:38 CST 2011

Mark and all,

Thank you very much for organizing the JSDL telephone conferences.

-  For the agenda, I suggest to study my 'GLUE2 Attributes For Usage
Inside JSDL' proposal at http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16171

-  As conferencing tool, I suggest to use as much as possible the latest
version of Skype, which simultaneously permits :
    -  Voice sharing
    -  Typing chat sharing
    -  Screen sharing
    For each operating system :
    -  http://www.skype.com/intl/en/get-skype/on-your-computer/windows/
    -  http://www.skype.com/intl/en/get-skype/on-your-computer/macosx/
    -  http://www.skype.com/intl/en/get-skype/on-your-computer/linux/

-  My Skype ID is etienne.urbah

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr