[jsdl-wg] First JSDL Telecon in 2011

Mark Morgan mmm2a at virginia.edu
Mon Jan 17 08:41:33 CST 2011

Folks,

We will have our first JSDL Telecon of 2011 this coming Wednesday from
1500 UTC to 1600 UTC.  I will be using Glance to share my screen (use
a browser to go to uvacse.glance.net during the telecon.  As we have
always done in OGSA before, the code for the glance session will be
the two digit number for the month followed by the two digit number of
the day of the month (therefor, this coming Wednesday, the code will
be 0119).

For voice, I would really like to use Skype if possible.  Its free,
its professional (well, we can pretend at least that it is) and it's
easy.  If everyone who intends to participate could please send me
your Skype ID (mine is mmm2a42) I'll be happy to add you to my list
and conference us all in together.  If you can't use skype, please let
me know and I'll try to figure something else out.

Finally, as promised before, here is the agenda I would like to use
for this coming telecon:

* Roll Call and Minutes
* Approve last meetings minutes (I know we don't have a last meeting
so this is a place holder for the future)
* Agenda Bashing (in general, I will ask (not require) that anyone who
wants to change the agenda please do so by email to me with at least
24 hours notice on the actual meeting -- I'm a firm believer in
Brooks' Mythical Man Month when it comes to meetings)
* JSDL Planning for 2011
	- What do we want to accomplish (I have a few ideas and I know that
PGI has some thoughts)
	- How are we going to get from here to there.
	- What procedure will be adopt for prioritizing work
	- Who plans on active participation (i.e., who is going to work on
JSDL items between telecons).
* OGF 31 Discussion
* Next Telecon Planning (Wednesday, 2 February 2011)
* Action Item Review