JSDL 1.0 draft 25 re-submitted to GGF Editor (was Re: [jsdl-wg] Final call on JSDL 1.0)

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Oct 23 01:20:16 CDT 2005

I have re-submitted JSDL 1.0 draft 25 to the GGF Editor.
(Draft 24 fixed the link problem that Michel mentioned. Draft 25 has all
changes accepted.)

This draft will now go to a GFSG review and if approved will be
published as a Proposed Recommendation. I will let you know how things
progress.

Thanks to all who contributed.
Andreas