JSDL 1.0 draft 25 re-submitted to GGF Editor (was Re: [jsdl-wg] Final call on JSDL 1.0)

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Sat Oct 29 00:31:27 CDT 2005

Folks,

We've been made aware of a minor discrepancy in the jsdl schema which
we'd like to fix even at this late point. Briefly, the schema defines
extension attributes (xsd:anyAttribute) as processContents="lax" but not
the extension elements (xsd:any).

It should be made consistent and we think that both of these should be
processContents="lax". In conjunction with this schema change, for
consistency, we'll be changing a statement in Section 7, paragraph 2,
from  "MUST be supported" to "SHOULD be supported."

Please let me know if there is any problem with this change by end of
business Monday.

Andreas