[jsdl-wg] Final call on JSDL 1.0

A S McGough asm at doc.ic.ac.uk
Thu Oct 20 03:34:05 CDT 2005

Agreed.

The final version of the other documents on the GGF site do seem to be
pdf format though.

steve..

Michel Drescher wrote:

> I have some minor comments about your changes:
>
> 1) ch. 6.3 Application Elements
>    As JSDL allows only one Application element, shouldn't the  chapter
> be named "Application Element"?
>
> 2) ch. 6.4 Resource Elements
>    As JSDL allows only one Resource element, shouldn't the chapter  be
> named "Resource Element"?
>
> 3) Appendix 1
>    What's this funny HYPERLINK constrict in the document?
>
> 4) General nag
>    Do we really have to publish Word documents? I generally feel
> uncomfortable with this.
>    I rather prefer PDF for public audience...
>
> Cheers,
> Michel
>
> On 20 Oct 2005, at 0:54, Andreas Savva wrote:
>
>> Draft 23, incorporating some minor edits agreed at the last
>> teleconference, is on Gridforge. If there are no additional  comments by
>> this Friday (10/21) I will be submitting it back to the GGF Editor.
>>
>> The draft
>> https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/draft-ggf-
>> jsdl-spec/en/23
>>
>> The schemas:
>> https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/jsdl.xsd/en/15
>> https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/jsdl-
>> posix.xsd/en/4
>>
>> The public comment forum:
>> https://forge.gridforum.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=552

Dr A. Stephen McGough                       http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~asm
Technical Coordinator, London e-Science Centre, Imperial College London,
Department of Computing, 180 Queen's Gate, London SW7 2BZ, UK
tel: +44 (0)207-594-8409                        fax: +44 (0)207-581-8024