[jsdl-wg] Final call on JSDL 1.0

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Thu Oct 20 02:56:54 CDT 2005

I have some minor comments about your changes:

1) ch. 6.3 Application Elements
    As JSDL allows only one Application element, shouldn't the
chapter be named "Application Element"?

2) ch. 6.4 Resource Elements
    As JSDL allows only one Resource element, shouldn't the chapter
be named "Resource Element"?

3) Appendix 1
    What's this funny HYPERLINK constrict in the document?

4) General nag
    Do we really have to publish Word documents? I generally feel
uncomfortable with this.
    I rather prefer PDF for public audience...

Cheers,
Michel