[jsdl-wg] Final call on JSDL 1.0

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Oct 20 03:39:36 CDT 2005

Hi Michel,

Michel Drescher wrote:

> I have some minor comments about your changes:
>
> 1) ch. 6.3 Application Elements
>    As JSDL allows only one Application element, shouldn't the  chapter
> be named "Application Element"?

This is the top level section describing all application-related
elements so 'Application Elements' is accurate. There is a separate
subsection for the 'Application Element'.

> 2) ch. 6.4 Resource Elements
>    As JSDL allows only one Resource element, shouldn't the chapter  be
> named "Resource Element"?

The JSDL element is 'Resources' and has its own section while this is
the top level section for all resource related elements. So it is accurate.

> 3) Appendix 1
>    What's this funny HYPERLINK constrict in the document?

You have to be more specific. Are you referring to the non-normative
reference to the schema on gridforge? It seems fine to me. (Hopefully
this is not a Windows-Mac issue...)

> 4) General nag
>    Do we really have to publish Word documents? I generally feel
> uncomfortable with this.
>    I rather prefer PDF for public audience...

What's your concern? Our work is meant to be publically available and
copyright belongs with GGF.

Andreas