[Isod-rg] OGF ISOD-RG use case document

Joan A. Garcia-Espin joan.antoni.garcia at i2cat.net
Wed Sep 14 11:30:54 CDT 2011

Chin, at 1st thought the changes make sense to me.

Having the resource subsection can let us define the scope of each
*aaS (SaaS for [pure] software resources, PaaS for execution
environments (both hw and sw, difficult to differentiate), and IaaS
for atomic pieces, generally hw). I think it'll be interesting to have
some text trying to clarify why everything can be a service if the
appropriate abstraction level is provided.

Just more thoughts...

BR,
--
Joan A. García-Espín