[Isod-rg] OGF ISOD-RG use case document

Chin Guok chin at es.net
Wed Sep 14 10:57:36 CDT 2011

HI Joan, Alex,

This is great feedback.  I would like in incorporate your ideas into the
document.

Would it be useful to change the the subsection of "Characteristics" to
"Service Characteristics", and have another subsection called "Resource
Characteristics" that reflect the additions that you are thinking off?

Thanks again for contributing to the document.

- Chin