[Isod-rg] OGF ISOD-RG use case document

Alexander Willner willner at cs.uni-bonn.de
Wed Sep 14 07:52:26 CDT 2011

Hi there,

On 14.09.2011, at 13:04, Joan A. Garcia-Espin wrote:
> Another thing I would like to discuss is how we could adapt or include the networking flavour into IaaS (mainly)

what about listing available infrastructure components (cpu, storage, network, ...) and list their specific properties and interdependencies in detail. In case of an IaaS you've very low level access to a (virtual) network and network devices.

> to PaaS

What about "nPaaS" (Network PaaS): here you can specify network properties of your Application PaaS.

> and, why not, to SaaS.

Mh, Network as a Software?

Just some thoughts, Alex

--