[Isod-rg] OGF ISOD-RG use case document

Joan A. Garcia-Espin joan.antoni.garcia at i2cat.net
Wed Sep 14 06:04:07 CDT 2011

Hi Chin, all,

I took a look to the document and I'm fine with it now.

However, my first impression is that the doc is fully IT-oriented, and
networks are kept out (there's only one mention in the app use cases
of IaaS, which is fairly not enough ;) ). Since the scope of GEYSERS
project, which I'm working in currently, is to adapt the concept of
IaaS also to networking (basing on preliminary net virtualisation
efforts such as UCLP and Harmony), I will try to contribute to the doc
with ongoing work on this area, asap.

Another thing I would like to discuss is how we could adapt or include
the networking flavour into IaaS (mainly), to PaaS and, why not, to
SaaS.

Hopefully, many others will add to this.

Best regards,
--
Joan A. García-Espín
DANA, Fundació i2CAT