[GGF-ipv6-wg] How-to-IPv6-in-GT4

Sheng JIANG s.jiang at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 19 11:58:11 CST 2005

Dear colleages,

With our solid work in GT4, we are now get IPv6 running in WSRF (GT4).
There are two bugs has been found and reported (Globus bugzilla 2573,
2577). With our modified library (wsrf_core.jar), we successfully
started wsrf container with both literal IPv6 address and IPv6 binding
hostname. We run WS GRAM and obtained pure IPv6 communication between
the server and client. Please use the following URL to access the online
documentation.

http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/sjiang/webpage/How-to-IPv6-in-GT4.htm

We will go further to invistigate more GT4 components. However, we will
give the priority to Java implemented components.

Best regards,
--
Sheng JIANG

Dept. of Computer Science