[GGF-ipv6-wg] IPv6-WG GGF 2nd Doc Published

Piers O'Hanlon P.OHanlon at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Jan 10 11:22:48 CST 2005

Hi Folks,

This a note to let everyone know that the second of our two working group documents has been published:

"Guidelines for IP version independence in GGF specifications":
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ggf-editor/document/GFD.40

Also note that the Survey document was actually published as GFD.41 (NOT GFD.39 as I said in my previous email):
"Survey of IPv4 Dependencies in Global Grid Forum Specifications":
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ggf-editor/document/GFD.41

Since we have met our initial Working Group objectives we will now be discussing the future of the Working Group with our ADs.

Many thanks to all those who contributed and worked on the documents.

Piers O'Hanlon