[INFOD-WG] Property constraints example

Dieter Gawlick dieter.gawlick at oracle.com
Fri Jul 6 13:32:21 CDT 2007

Steve,

In the car buyer/dealer use case I assumed that the names of the
vocabularies are unique - just to make it more readable. In this case
you don't need an EPR. Obviously, if vocabulary names are not unique the
constraint has to use an EPR as vocabulary identifier; I don't think
that we have to discuss this in the specification but the use case
should be more explicit - the specifications point to the use cases.
Please add a comment and I will extend the text.

Distance functions are well established for managing spatial data. If
you like, I could add a note.

Dieter

--

Oracle Email Signature Logo
Dieter Gawlick | Architect | 650.506.8706