[INFOD-WG] More questions on chapter 2

Fisher, SM (Steve) S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Tue Apr 3 08:56:49 CDT 2007

I am going through making the changes I can and asking questions where I
am not sure. Unfortunately I am finding more things to question rather
than just fix...

I see that CreatePublisherEntry can result in a UnknownResResourceFault
- I don't think this is possible as it does not reference any exiisting
resources

I don't like the abbreviation Res for Resource - this appears in a
number of places

In many places there is mention of the infod:WSEntityReference this is
being used to refer to the EPR of something external to the registry. We
never agreed upon a name for this - I would suggest the name
infod:ServiceReference or infod:WSREference - where I prefer the former

Please comment on these 3 things

Steve