[infod-wg] version 11 of specs available on gridforge

Cecile Madsen madsen at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 26 19:30:26 CDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Version 11 of the specs is now on gridforge with:

- deletion of section 3.9, that referred to resource properties
- deletion of all pre-ggf15 'blue' comments
- deletion of resolveEPR and GetData sections
- addition of SubscriberManager interface and operations
- clean up for minor editing items including unresolved refs.

Version 12 should probably contain (a week from now ?):

- xml description for RegisterVocabulary, AddVersionToVocabulary
- xml description for Consume
- xml description for Associations
- pause/resume operation specifications
- user properties' instance definition specifications
- synchronization with sections 1, 2 and Appendix (xml descriptions...)

I have v11 locked. If you need to make changes, let me know.

Cecile