[infod-wg] updates to the specs document

Cecile Madsen madsen at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 26 16:31:44 CDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I'm taking the copy from GGF15 folder as some of you made updates
to it and will use it as base for our upcoming changes to the Interfaces
draft document, which I just locked.

Changes I'm planning to do in the next few days are:

- remove 3.9
- remove all blue comments
      - implies that GetData operation is removed (and will be
        delivered in the 'companion' document, that doesn't exist yet)
      - implies that resolveEPR operation is also removed (there is
        a comment as to wether we really need it at the interface
        level ? ie do end-users need that functionality ? didn't hear
        anything on this, so will remove it, unless it shows up in
        Dieter's car use case document :-)
      - format of our infod message. Has it been updated after
        the f2f discussion ? I know that you all went thru it in details;
        if so, send me the latest or wait after I unlock the doc to
        update Appendix 2 section
- fix unresolved references
- add subscriber entity
- add user properties instance specification

If you have any issues with any of the above, let me know.

Thks,
Cecile