[infod-wg] INFOD F2F in UK

Steve Fisher S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Thu May 5 13:19:15 CDT 2005

Hi,

Apart from local people, I just have 2 requests for accommodation so
far from Susan M and Dieter G. I will return other rooms by the end of
the day on Friday 6th unless I hear from people before then.

If anyone else plans to come and arrange their own accommodation I
still need to hear from you to organise food during the day. So far I
just know of Stephen Davey.

It would be good to have these names by tomorrow as well please.

The meeting will will be for the whole day on each of May31 and June 1

Steve