[infod-wg] INFOD Media use case v5

Stephen Davey sdavey at nesc.ac.uk
Tue Dec 20 10:19:50 CST 2005

Hi there,

I've updated my NextGRID Media use case, hopefully incorporating all of
the comments raised during the telcon. If you have any questions or
queries then get them to me quick since I'm off for my Christmas
holidays tomorrow afternoon (21 Dec) and not back in the office until
Monday 9th January. [Apologies in advance for not making the next 2
telcons.]

A copy of my use case is attached, plus I'll put a copy on GridForge
along with the Poseidon UML.

Have a Merry Christmas,

cheers,

Stephen.

Stephen Davey,  NextGrid Software Architect,

National e-Science Centre,

15 South College St., Edinburgh, EH8 9AA, UK

Tel: +44 131 6 509820