[Idel-wg] OGF37 Arrangements and sessions

Jens Jensen jens.jensen at stfc.ac.uk
Sun Jan 20 10:01:19 EST 2013

Hi Mike,

There is more afoot for OGF37; Andrew Grimshaw is planning to organise a
specific workshop on (identity) delegation. He was going to write some
paragraphs and send them around - probably around now.  It would make
sense to combine IDEL-WG with this activity (ie to host it as an
extended IDEL-WG) - if you agree.

1. I haven't looked into the timing/flights/costs/logistics yet, so I
don't know.
2. A day would seem reasonable (four sessions)?
3. Don't know; will leave to the chairs to decide. There is useful stuff
to do, though, we have enough material for at least one session - a
draft IGTF profile for SARoNGS et al (aka "LIVE"), updates from PMAs,
3. As regards FEDSEC I suspect there is more than enough useful new
stuff floating around, but it'll depend on who is coming and to some
extent how many documents I have time to put into a useful form before
March...

Cheers
-j

On 18/01/2013 17:01, Mike Jones wrote:
> Folks,
>
> It's time to register sessions of OGF37.
>
> There's noise from IDEL participants and we should schedule that this group
> meets.  And I should be in a position to circulate a strawman on the gridsite
> delegation info doc real soon^(TM).
>
> CA-ops mentioned that OGF37 was scheduled close to another similar meeting and
> folk might not be able to make it;  I believe we should at least meet for one
> session to keep things ticking forward, but am happy to apply for more than 1
> session if we thing there are items to discuss.  If we will not be quorate
> then perhaps we should not have CA-ops
>
> VOMS proc has a straw-man doc that we need to work on so we need to schedule
> this session.
>
> Questions then:
>
> 1, Who will make it to OGF37
> 2, do we need 3 or 4 sessions to cover work (assuming CA-OPS)?
> 3, do we suspend CA-ops this time due to participation?
> also,
> 3, Jens Are you going, and is there a FedSec session?
>
> Rgds,
> Mike

Scanned by iCritical.