[Idel-wg] OGF37 Arrangements and sessions

Mike Jones mike.jones at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Jan 18 12:01:45 EST 2013

Folks,

It's time to register sessions of OGF37.

There's noise from IDEL participants and we should schedule that this group
meets.  And I should be in a position to circulate a strawman on the gridsite
delegation info doc real soon™.

CA-ops mentioned that OGF37 was scheduled close to another similar meeting and
folk might not be able to make it;  I believe we should at least meet for one
session to keep things ticking forward, but am happy to apply for more than 1
session if we thing there are items to discuss.  If we will not be quorate
then perhaps we should not have CA-ops

VOMS proc has a straw-man doc that we need to work on so we need to schedule
this session.

Questions then:

1, Who will make it to OGF37
2, do we need 3 or 4 sessions to cover work (assuming CA-OPS)?
3, do we suspend CA-ops this time due to participation?
also,
3, Jens Are you going, and is there a FedSec session?

Rgds,
Mike