[GSA-RG] OGF 21

Ariel Oleksiak ariel at man.poznan.pl
Thu Oct 18 18:23:31 CDT 2007

Hi Philipp,

Thanks for the minutes. I apologize that I didn't manage to come to
OGF this time. Anyway I would like to confirm that I'm going to
continue the work on SDL & other stuff and to participate in the next
OGF(s) :)

BTW, there is a little typo in the changed charter: I think it should
be "OGF-compliant ecosystem" instead of "OGF-complaint ecosystem"
unless we want to complain about OGF ;)

Best regards and hopefully hear you soon,
Ariel