[GSA-RG] OGF 21

Philipp Wieder philipp.wieder at udo.edu
Thu Oct 18 23:26:19 CDT 2007

Hi Ariel,

good to hear that you will continue contributing (and not complaining
:-)). I will soon move the SDL and the requirements doc to the curent
OGF template and inform the list about other actions. I guess it would
also be good to use our networks (CoreGRID etc.) to get dedicated
feedback on the SDL soon.

Adios, Philipp.