[GSA-RG] OGF 21

Ph. Wieder ph.wieder at fz-juelich.de
Wed Oct 17 21:11:02 CDT 2007

Dear All,

please find the meeting minutes and presentations of the GSA-RG session
here
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.gsa-rg/docman.root.meeting_materials_and_minutes.ogf21.

As you see there has not been too much discussion, but a number of
decisions. We will continue with the document work and have telecons
again regularly. More on that to come.

In addition I would like to encourage people to use GridForge more for
our day-to-day work. I will start with adding the tasks for the document
work to be done.

Best regards, Philipp.

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender), Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv.
Vorsitzender)