[gsa-rg] Update

ph.wieder at fz-juelich.de ph.wieder at fz-juelich.de
Wed Jan 11 14:36:08 CST 2006

Hi Ramin,

----- Original Message -----
From: Ramin Yahyapour <ramin.yahyapour at udo.edu>
Date: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 6:24 pm
Subject: Re: [gsa-rg] Update

> Philipp Wieder wrote the following on 11.01.2006 15:55:
> > As task 65 and 66 show there is a need to update the GSA-RG
> decription> and milestones, something which should be done before
> GGF16.
> As the GFSG requested a quick response on these things, I already
> made some minor updates to the milestones.
Sorry, I seem to have something misunderstood. I thought that the milestones imply some changes to the charter and I have seen the task manager as a tool to define and follow different tasks. I did not recognise that the milestones are a category at the task manager. I think that I therefore have to make another task category which will hold tasks like 65 and 66 which are not milestones itself. Does this sound reasonable.

> We have been requested to give the two main current milestones:
>
> 1) Requirements for Grid Scheduling (Informational Document)
> First Draft 2005-07 Complete
> Public Comment 2006-08
> Published 2006-12
>
> 2) Use Cases for Coordinated Grid Scheduling (Informational Document)
> First Draft 2004-07 Complete
> Public Comment 2005-09 Complete
> Published 2006-02
>
> As requested these are just 2 items.
> I suggest that we keep a more complete look on our next steps.
> Therefore, we should not limit ourselves to these.
> As you suggestes this should be an item for the next
> telecons.
Good.

Best regards, Philipp.