[gsa-rg] Update

Ramin Yahyapour ramin.yahyapour at udo.edu
Wed Jan 11 11:24:22 CST 2006

Philipp Wieder wrote the following on 11.01.2006 15:55:
> As task 65 and 66 show there is a need to update the GSA-RG decription
> and milestones, something which should be done before GGF16.

As the GFSG requested a quick response on these things, I already
made some minor updates to the milestones.
We have been requested to give the two main current milestones:

1) Requirements for Grid Scheduling (Informational Document)
First Draft 2005-07 Complete
Public Comment 2006-08
Published 2006-12

2) Use Cases for Coordinated Grid Scheduling (Informational Document)
First Draft 2004-07 Complete
Public Comment 2005-09 Complete
Published 2006-02

As requested these are just 2 items.
I suggest that we keep a more complete look on our next steps.
Therefore, we should not limit ourselves to these.
As you suggestes this should be an item for the next
telecons.

Ramin

Dr.-Ing. Ramin Yahyapour         | mailto:Ramin.Yahyapour at uni-dortmund.de
Computer Engineering Institute   | phone: (+49) 0231/755-2735
University of Dortmund           | mobil: (+49) 0179/5261973
44221 Dortmund / Germany         | fax:   (+49) 0231/755-3251