[gsa-rg] Update

Philipp Wieder ph.wieder at fz-juelich.de
Wed Jan 11 08:55:14 CST 2006

Dear All,

a Happy 2006 to everyone.

I started to re-organise the GridForge documents section, you will now
find the documents we are working on at
https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=133&category_id=633.

In addition we decided to use the GridForge tools more intensively,
therefore Ramin and I started to record the tasks to be done using the
task manager. You can browse the tasks at
https://forge.gridforum.org/pm/task.php?group_id=133&task_group_id=25&parent_id=100&func=browse
and use the monitor function to recieve updates on their status continously.

As task 65 and 66 show there is a need to update the GSA-RG decription
and milestones, something which should be done before GGF16.

Please post your comments and questions.

Best regards, Philipp.