[gsa-rg] GSA documents progress

Ramin Yahyapour ramin.yahyapour at udo.edu
Sat Aug 27 02:16:54 CDT 2005

Philipp Wieder wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> please find the latest version of the Use Case document at
> https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/gsa-rg/document/GridSchedulingUseCasesV1.4.doc/en/1.
> I think content-wise it is ok, but the formatting has to be a bit tuned.
> I would suggest that we concentrate on the the requirements before GGF
> 15 and submit the use case document to the public comment as it is and
> do formatting and incorporation of comments once the final comment is
> over. Ramin, maybe you could do that?

Yep,
I will do it.
Next week I am out of office, but I will take care of it as soon
as possible.
For the next GGF I will reserve one slot then.

Ramin

Dr.-Ing. Ramin Yahyapour       | mailto:Ramin.Yahyapour at uni-dortmund.de
Computer Engineering Institute | phone: +49 (231) 755-2735
University of Dortmund         | mobil: +49 (179) 5261973
44221 Dortmund / Germany       | fax:   +49 (231) 755-3251