[gsa-rg] GGF15 Session Scheduling

Ramin Yahyapour ramin.yahyapour at udo.edu
Thu Aug 25 08:27:15 CDT 2005

We now have to schedule the sessions for the next GGF!

I am not sure how many sessions we actually need.
Last time we had a single session, which seemed sufficient.
However, if we go for a detailed discussion on a particular
subject, we might request two sessions.

What do you think?

Anyway, we should more forward with the compilation of
the different text sections for the requirements.
If we get a first version ready for the next GGF as planned
we can discuss that state during the meeting and get some real
editing stuff done.

Ramin

Dr.-Ing. Ramin Yahyapour         | mailto:Ramin.Yahyapour at uni-dortmund.de
Computer Engineering Institute   | phone: +49 (231) 755-2735
University of Dortmund           | mobil: +49 (179) 5261973
44221 Dortmund / Germany         | fax:   +49 (231) 755-3251