[gsa-rg] GSA documents progress

Philipp Wieder ph.wieder at fz-juelich.de
Fri Aug 26 17:12:49 CDT 2005

Dear All,

please find the latest version of the Use Case document at
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/gsa-rg/document/GridSchedulingUseCasesV1.4.doc/en/1.
I think content-wise it is ok, but the formatting has to be a bit tuned.
I would suggest that we concentrate on the the requirements before GGF
15 and submit the use case document to the public comment as it is and
do formatting and incorporation of comments once the final comment is
over. Ramin, maybe you could do that?

Best regards, Philipp.